2020 Hometown Heroes Banner Program
The Chamber Hometown Heroes Banner Program is an annual tribute created by Pearl River County to recognize and honor those who are serving our community during difficult times or fighting for our freedoms.
Each banner will include the name, branch of service or front line career, photo (if provided), and years of service of the Honoree.
- The banners will be on public display in the downtown areas of Picayune from October 1 through Veteran’s Day. Cut-off dates for applications will be August 28th.
- The cost per banner is $150.00 for the production, installation, and removal of the banner.
Banner sponsors have the option of redisplaying previous year banners for a fee of $75.00 the following year.
The banners can be stored (rent-free) as a courtesy of the Heroes Banner Program or the banner sponsor can accept possession of the banner at the conclusion of the program.
The Heroes Banner Program donates 100% of all profits (after expenses) to our chamber programs such as our scholarship fund.
- Banner Sponsors can be friends, family, businesses, classrooms, organizations, Churches, or other groups.
- Light pole space is limited, this program is operated on a first-come, first-serve basis. We cannot guarantee the banners will be displayed on the exact light pole as previous years.
- To guarantee a banner placement, we advise turning in the application early.
- The City of Picayune is assisting our organizations to promote and advertise the banner program.
Make checks, money orders payable to Greater Picayune Area Chamber of Commerce
Points of Contact:
- Laci Lee 601-402–0546 or email@example.com
- Blaine Lafontaine 228-493-8283 or [email protected]lrivercounty.net
- Tom Milar 601-273-2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org